Hello everyone! So a few weeks ago, I made these lovely brownies with a Bailey’s frosting and chocolate ganache! They were absolutely delicious, and I thought it was a great way to use some of my bottle of Baileys Irish Cream. You should definitely try them out if you are a fan of chocolate, brownies, and Baileys!
– Brownie Base:
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix of your choice( plus box indicated ingredients) or your favorite homemade brownies from scratch
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
-Baileys Chocolate Ganache
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Prepare your brownies either according to the box, or with your homemade recipe. Bake the brownies and allow to cool completely.
- Beat butter on medium speed until fluffy. Add in Baileys and mix well.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until completely mixed. Beat until soft and fluffy.
- Spread over brownies and refrigerate while making the ganache.
- Combine Baileys and heavy cream in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Bring just to a boil and immediately pour over chocolate chips. Let sit 5 minutes without stirring.
- Whisk until smooth and spread over frosted brownies. Let sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes, then refrigerate until set. Enjoy!